Editor: Published: 7/31/2019 | Expires: 8/30/2019
Location: new york, nyc (US) Function: Writing & Editing Specialty: Editor / Editorial, Search Engine Optimization & SEM, Writer amount: Experienced (Non-Manager) Duration: Comprehensive Time, Contract Salary definition: $27/hr using the possibility of benefits
Regarding The Part:
As being a agreement Editor for Brides, MyDomaine, and Byrdie, you will definitely join our in-house Quality group to boost the job of your remote editors and reality checkers, who work with our sizeable cache of existing articles, to boost your reader experience and make certain the precision of most of our content, both old and new. You can expect to review the task of remote editors, ensuring all articles meet quality requirements, follow project directions, and abide by brand name directions. You will provide brand brand new and veteran editors feedback and revisions to enhance the general modifying procedure. This in-house, agreement place requires a 40 hour commitment that is weekly. The price because of this role is $27/hr.
- You certainly will review and modify updated articles, making sure the editor’s upgrade work follows the certain task guidelines, the brand’s and Dotdash’s recommendations, and places your reader first—all while fulfilling Dotdash’s standard for quality content.
- You will definitely mentor newly employed editors in their first projects that are few supplying them feedback for each article they upgrade and records for revisions, when needed.
- You’ll spot check veteran editors’ work to still ensure it fulfills Dotdash standards, and offer all of them with feedback.
- You have got a strong background in life style editorial, with a consider house, beauty, and/or bridal. You’re constantly together with brand brand brand new styles.
- You’re in a position to effortlessly follow a well established brand name vocals, and you also stay glued to strict brand name and design recommendations like a professional.
- You’re an editor that is great and give consideration to your self “nit-picky” every so often. The difference is known by you between an en-dash and an em-dash.
- You’re comfortable involved in a management that is content and will work quickly, individually, and accurately.
- You will be a exceptional communicator, and are usually comfortable providing feedback, whether good or negative, to a team user.
For longer than two decades, Dotdash brands have now been helping people find responses, solve issues, and obtain motivated. Our company is one of many top-20 biggest content writers on the world wide web in accordance with comScore, a number one online dimension business, and achieve a lot more than 30% of this U.S. populace each month. Our brands collectively have actually won significantly more than 20 industry honors within the last few 12 months alone and, lately, Dotdash ended up being called Publisher of the season by Digiday, an industry publication that is leading. Our brands consist of Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Byrdie, MyDomaine, Brides and ThoughtCo.
Please be familiar with fraudulent recruiters opportunities that are offering Dotdash. Keep in mind that any communication with a mail-order-bride.com reviews known user for the Dotdash recruiting group should come from a @dotdash.com or a firstname.lastname@example.org account owned by a Dotdash Recruiter. If you’re in conversations for the work possibility and desire to confirm its credibility, please touch base straight to email@example.com.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We’re invested in creating group centered on skills, merit and company need. Our company is proud to be an opportunity that is equal nor discriminate based on battle, faith, color, nationwide origin, sex, intimate orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or impairment status.
For over two decades, Dotdash brands have already been helping people find responses, solve issues, and acquire motivated. We’re one of many top-20 biggest content writers on the web relating to comScore, a number one Web dimension business, and reach.